Howard County Greens Weblog

The Green Party Local in Howard County, Maryland.

01 February 2006

Candidate Page Online

I've just added Kevin Zeese's press release to the new web page.

I've never met Kevin, but he's been a presence on the local scene for a few years now. I first heard of him during the election of '04, when he was Ralph Nader's local campaign coordinator, and my husband was David Cobb's local campaign coordinator. Let's just say it was not love at first sight...

I think they've both mellowed in the last year and a half. I'm really excited about Kevin's 'unity platform'. I think it's important for all of us to get behind him on this. Please, if you think you can host a house party in Howard County, let us know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home