Howard County Greens Weblog

The Green Party Local in Howard County, Maryland.

05 February 2006

Eddie Boyd will attend the February 19th meeting

I will be putting up a few notices publicizing the meeting around the area. Please let me know if you want to help.

Note: this will be a GP local meeting as well, not just a chance to get to know Eddie. If there is anything you want to add to the agenda, you can comment here or e-mail myself or Mike Corness. Or you can just bring up your issues at the meeting.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Karen Blue said...

the notice that was just dropped off at the Blue cow says the meetting is NOVEMBER 19th NOT febuary 19th. we need to change this?? Karen

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Howard County Green Party Webmistress said...

Thanks for the heads up, Karen.

I only posted three, I'll swing by this afternoon with the corrected one.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home