Howard County Greens Weblog

The Green Party Local in Howard County, Maryland.

04 February 2006

Green knitters: Welcome to the Green knitworld!

Green knitters: Welcome to the Green knitworld!

In the interest of full disclosure, I am an emergent knitter/crochetter myself, and I was thrilled to find this blog.

Pointers to other special-interest green-blogs would be very much appreciated! (yes, I saw the Green Bloggers Web ring, we're an 'official party' blog, so we don't qualify).

Also - I've sent out 'invites' to several people to post, but I'm not sure that anything has gone through the system. If I've told you that I've invited you, and nothing's happening, please contact me.

If you're interested in publishing articles, and you haven't mentioned it to me, please do so!

1 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Deirdre Helfferich said...

I'm pretty sure that Green political blogs are also welcome on the Green Bloggers Webring. For example, Greg Jocoy's Green News and Opinion is on the blogroll.

At any rate, the way I figure it, is that politics has to do with every sphere of life, from knitting to birthing babies to eating dinner. I'm hoping this knitting blog will move us into new and exciting realms of clothing creation and social change. It worked in Finland, with the Finnish womens' organizations of the late 1800s and early 1900s through to mid-century.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home