Howard County Greens Weblog

The Green Party Local in Howard County, Maryland.

28 February 2006

Howard County for 9/11 Answers

Tonight, I stopped by Panera's (in Dobbin Center, in Columbia), where the Howard County for 9/11 Answers group meets every Tuesday night at 7 PM.

Although I remain skeptical that the current administration was directly responsible for the attacks, I am deeply grateful that the discussion is going on (and I am increasingly concerned that any speach which criticizes the administration is vulnerable to being stifled).

Cathy Garger provided me with some links for further reading, and she and Lynn both expressed interest in coming to the next Green Local meeting.

Relevant links:

(Also discussed - Green candidates, locally and nationally, depleted uranium testing, IRV and ballot access)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home