Howard County Greens Weblog

The Green Party Local in Howard County, Maryland.

23 July 2006

What's happening now

First of all, an apology. I realize I haven't posted for nearly two weeks. Unfortunately, between a cold and family obligations, I've had troulbe keeping up. Here, at least, are a couple of upcoming events.


First of all, there will be a Greens Local meeting this afternoon a 4PM at t the Blue Cow Café, I hope to see you there.

Tomorrow at 7 PM, at the Miller Branch Library, there will be a meeting of 'Independant Voters in Howard County'. Guest Speakers will be Angela Beltram, Grassroots C.O.P.E. leader and prior Council memberSteve Wallis , Independent Howard County Executive Candidate and Kevin Zeese, US Senatorial Candidate and 2004 Ralph Nader Press Secretary. For more informatio*: see howardcountyissues.org, phone Mona Brinegar at 443 889-9070 or Email mona@howardcountyissues.org.

I'll try to get back on track with posting updates!

3 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous mary smith said...

I just found out that TruGreen ChemLawn came out to my house, and mistakenly laid down any number of chemicals where my horse graze, cats and dogs run, and child play. We have well water.

I phoned the company, there is nothing they can do at this point. I phoned the government and they said, "hire an attorney".

There must be something I can do. Any ideas?

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Dorothy. My mom was suppost to update but she forgot.
The Maryland greens may want to know Dan Savage was foul mouthing the green party.
He also said that the canidate for the green party should be thrown under a truck. The article, if you want to read it, is at the daily pennslyvanian.
Also we only need 1500 signentures for us to be a party recoginzed by the gov.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Tom said...

.....(\_........_/)
......)..(.......)..(
......(...(......)..)
.......)....(....)..(
.......(....(....)..)
.........(\\.--.//)
.......O))`.6..6.'((O
........../.........\
..........(..)....(..)
.........`(_c__c_)`
.............`\T/`

He likes this site !

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home